Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Phoenix rising

While I used to have posts on this blog, I deleted them all because there has been no action on this blog for almost a year now. I'm not sure what I've really been doing for so long but I've been thinking more and more about game design lately. Writing things down both helps you remember them and makes you have to put vague abstract ideas into sentences that actually makes sense so I'm back.

Since a blog with just a couple posts looks really empty, I'll be posting updated versions of my old blog posts to get some volume before I get into the new stuff.

Instead of just writing something when I feel like I have to update, I'll be trying to stick to one single quality post per week with design discussion as well as making posts about games I feel help move the game industry forward, usually through gameplay or visual design.

And the title? It's just the name of my current photoshop project.

No comments:

Post a Comment